9/6/16

My Nail.a.holics experience!


Are you looking for some of the best nail spa?


I do love to have my nails done. I've tried so many nail spa, It is hard to find the right place to relax and to have pampering. I think this is the perfect one for me.


Since I was a kid I do really like to have nail polish on me, my mom would scold me because I was playing with her nail polish hehe. Now that I'm old enough I’m free to do whatever I want I can put any nail polish on me yahoo! I do not spend much money on having my polish done…at last I got a chance to visit Nailaholics which is not so pricey at all! and you can also bring your friends with you to have some relaxing time.


I have experience the Gold Coast Package, it comes with manicure,pedicure,foot spa which is so effective and the foot massage that so good.



The friendly staff


The beautiful and cozy place of Nail.a.holics, Glorietta 3






Meet Palyn, the pretty crew

Palyn applying  the detoxifying mud mask , its really cold to my feet hihihih

Here's my happy feet and finger nails
RED, My choice!
My 8 year old niece also enjoyed  their nail art service  ‘’ My nails are really pretty and nice, the design is a black dolphin and it has really light blue like the ocean I really love it!''
–Abi the Vlogger
Me and my foodie bloggah sistah 

For more information
You may check their website at www.nailaholics.com/ and also you can take a look at their prices and the services that they have http://nailaholics.com/services/




Follow Me!
Instagram: clariceious
Twitter: tweetclarice
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/giveitabash.blog

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento