10/18/15

NAUGHTY KRATO:NKFlame Grilled Burger-Pasta-Steak!

Conveniently located in Sta. Ana, Manila

The Foodie Bloggah Sistah reached the street of Suter in search for this controversial burger house on a rainy Saturday afternoon. Alas, we found it! The Naughty Krato Burger, Pasta and Steak corner.


This place has an open dining area. You can take your seat inside with the two long tables or stay outside with tables and chairs and close to the road. Not your typical fancy dining. But, this can be the best place for young and adventurous people like me.


The store is strategically located along the way of Satur St. where public vehicles pass by. 

You can see it to yourself, the flaming fire grilling the pure juicy beef patty that they serve.

Another exciting thing while waiting for your order is that you can get to see how they do it!

Check the AFFORDABLE MEALS!



I can say that their spaghetti is A Okay! Not too sweet not too sour, just right to my taste buds! Plus it compliments with the egg and bacon toppings! So yummy!


This is my old time favorite pasta. I have tried pesto from different restos. Not all restaurants that I've tried made me crave for pesto. I finally found another one! The real basil taste is so good, it really taste like pesto! I love their PESTO,  my new favorite!


The steak is so tender and the meat taste fresh. I like the gravy, what ingredients they use with this one...I need to find out.  It's so tasty and creamy. It can bring out the best of the T-Bone steak!  You should eat this one with their orange colored rice...So perfect together!


This burger is so perfect for me. It's not only tasty, it's so heavy! I can finish this HUGE ONE alone! But I think, it's good for sharing! If you have a big appetite, you should give this one a try!




Bakit ganyan tingin ko sainyo kasi ayokong malayo sa hibernate burger nila haahah!



I love HIBERNATE MODE BURGER!



Thea Clarice with the Friendly Crew


THE FOODIE BLOGAH SISTAH













Follow Me!
Instagram: clariceious
Twitter: tweetclarice
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/giveitabash.blog

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento