4/26/16

CAGBALETE ISLAND TRIP ni Clarice! (Hidden Paradise)

'' I'm the ocean, I'm the sea there is a world inside of ME! ''


Since I was a child I really do love the ocean, I do love to swim at the beach! as I have said before, I wanna be Mermaid! lol.. and I think I belong to the sea! :D

My cousin invited me to join their summer trip to Cagbalete Island with his workmates on April 23. I had a hard time to decide whether to join because I also got a schedule on that day with my friends at Calatagan Beach, Batangas which is also a nice place to visit.

April 23, 2PM touchdown........ at Mauban Quezon!


We needed to ride a boat to reach the island of Cagbalete, We don't have any reservation at any resorts, we are just walk in. Finally! we found Cagbalete Island woooohh!! We walk, walk, walk and walk till we found this only resort that is not fully booked! thank God! Baby Princess was the resort we stayed at! Good thing with this resort,  it's not that pricey for a budget traveler like me! plus people are so kind and very accomodating.

The resort we stayed at






The almost powder sand and the light blue water! 




Selfie selfie! :D

My cousin, Netalee and me! 



Sun down...




Fire dance at night! is cool! ;)



Boodle fight for our dinner, yummm! sorry for the low quality.



We did Island hopping! It was so fun!

The sand bar is awesome! you can see the fishes under!




Snorkling time!

Meet my long lost friends!



Underwater shot!





Groupie! 







I really enjoyed the serenity of this Island. A must place to go to! For a while you will forget everything just you and the nice view of it! So wonderful.......


If you are looking for a beach that so clean and pure, not so crowded! Here is the perfect place for you guys to relax! Come and visit Cagbalete Islang, Quezon!

For more information check   their FacebookPage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cagbalete-Island-Mauban-Quezon/285323951542098


Follow Me!
Instagram: clariceious
Twitter: tweetclarice
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/giveitabash.blog

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento