11/13/15

KALSADA BURGER

I  heard a lot from my friends that they had a good experience with their food. I got so interested. I love to eat and I love burger that's why I'm searching for best.


Kalsada Burger have a different way of serving their burger and they have a nice food presentation.

XYRIS -  Php 85
You have a lot of variants to choose from


SANTAN - Php 95
You can also try their SANTAN with double patty, onion, lettuce, tomato, cheese sauce and with their Special sauce



XYRIS - Php 85They also called it XYRIS we just pick the toppings of it that's why it's double patty


If looks could kill....



The Foodie Blogah Sistah with the young owner of  KALSADA BURGER




kalsada burger
  • Address
    Blk 43 Lot 7 Yellowbell Street Pembo, Makati, Philippines
  • Hours
    Mon-Sat:
    1:00 pm-11:00 pm
  • Phone
    7290102



Follow Me!
Instagram: clariceious
Twitter: tweetclarice
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/giveitabash.blog

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento